Dr. David Davtyan, M.D., FACS, FICS is now certified and trained by ORBERA™ to perform gastric balloon weight loss procedure in Los Angeles, CA.
Gastric Balloon procedure by ORBERA™ is FDA approved. This method of losing 3.1 times more weight than diet and/or exercise alone is very safe and effective. There have been over 220,000 placements of ORBERA™ gastric balloon worldwide.
What is ORBERA™ Gastric Balloon?
- Comprehensive two-part program designed to provide effective, motivating results that you can see. *With ORBERA™ patients on average lose 3.1 times the weight they would with diet and exercise along
- Starts with a soft balloon placed in your stomach for six months to reinforce proper portion control.
- The ORBERA balloon take up space in your stomach helps you eat smaller meals.
- Balloon is temporary and placed in your stomach for six months without surgery or any incisions
- Patients will receive coaching from a team of experts, which may include a dietician, psychologist, and exercise physiologist
- Coaching continues after balloon is removed at six months for a total of 12 months
Read more about Gastric Balloon.
- To qualify for ORBERA™ Gastric Balloon, you should:
- Be an adult
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 to 40
- Be willing to participate in a medically supervised program
- Contact Dr. David Davtyan, M.D., FACS, FICS for a free gastric balloon consultation
*The results of this procedure are not guaranteed as they may vary from patient to patient.